Akshay Kumar Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography & More.
Akshay Kumar wife name is Twinkle Khanna which is a daughter of Dimple Kapadia (Indian Actress) & Rajesh Khanna (Indian Actor).
- Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, known professionally as Akshay Kumar, is an India-born naturalized Canadian actor (Due to Passport), producer, martial artist and television personality who works in Bollywood, the commercial Hindi language film industry based chiefly in Mumbai, India.
- I started the process to get a Canadian passport because I felt my career was finished and I won’t get more work here.
- But my 15th film worked and I never looked back. I never thought of changing my passport,” he said. “Akshay Kumar changed his citizenship from Indian to Canadian just because he gave 14 flops.
- After getting the canadian passport his 15th film worked much. and then from there he did not change his citizenship.
|Real Name –||Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia/Akshay Kumar|
|Nickname –||Akki, Raju, Mac and Khiladi Kumar|
|Profession –||Actor and Producer|
|Height –||5.11 feet|
|Eye Colour –||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour –||Black|
|Debut –||Saugandh in 1991|
|Awards –||FilmFare Awards –|
2002 Best Villain For Ajnabee
2006 Best Comedian for Garam Masala
National Film Awards –
2017 Best Actor for Rustam
Government of India Awards –
2009 Padma Shri By Government of India
2004 Rajiv Gandhi Awards for his outstanding achievements in bollywood.
and many other wards he achieved.
|Date of Birth –||9 September 1967|
|Age –||52 Years in 2019|
|Birthplace –||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Home Town –||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School –||Don Bosco High School|
|College –||Guru Nanak Khalsa College Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications –||College Drop Out|
|Food Habit –||Non Vegetarian|
|Hobbies –||Collecting Posters of old Bollywood movies, Martial Arts, Cooking, Playing Volleyball and Cricket.|
|Tattoo –||On his left Shoulder – Tina his wife name|
On His Back – Aarav his son name
|Controversy –||Akshay Kumar was caught in a controversy when his wife, Twinkle Khanna unbuttoned his jeans for promotion in lakme Fashion week in mubai.|
|Affairs –||Shilpa Shetty|
|Marital Status –||Married|
|Wife –||Twinkle Khanna|
|Marriage Date –||17 January 2001|
|Father –||Hari Om Bhatia (His Deid)|
|Mother –||Aruna Bhatia|
|Sister –||Alka Bhatia|
|Salary –||30 Crore/Per Film|
|Net Worth –||980 Crore|
|Drink Alcohol –||No|
- Akshay Kumar in his childhood, he was highly fascinated towards martial arts and started his martial arts training in 8th.
- Akshay Kumar also worked as a chef in a restaurant called Metro Guest House with the intention of earning his living with his first salary was ₹1,500.
- After settling in Mumbai, he also worked as a peon for a travel agency. He afterwards taught martial arts to individuals.
- In the movie titled Aaj, he portrayed his 17 seconds debut act as a Karate Coach.
- Akshay Kumar was named Rajiv Bhatia, but he changed it to Akshay before entering Bollywood and He was born in Amritsar, India to Hari Om Bhatia and Aruna Bhatia.
- Akshay did schooling education from Don Bosco School and enrolled in Mumbai’s Guru Nanak Khalsa College for higher education, but dropped out after an year and went to Bangkok to learn martial arts.
- After successfully completing a number of modeling projects, he finally got an offer from film director Raj Sippy to appear in his movie titled Saugandh, which though couldn’t earn well at Indian box office.
- “It was Abbas Mustan’s thrilling movie titled ‘Khiladi’ which made him a superstar overnight“.
- He has merely started in action and thrilling movies such as Elaan, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi and Mohra. Akshay Kumar also appeared in a number of romantic movies like Dhadkan, Andaaz and Yeh Dillagi.
- He starred in numerous films with the titled Khiladi such as Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi and International Khiladi.